Malaysia's Most Trusted Natural Beauty Skincare. Preciously Homemade. 100% Organic & Proud !

Embrace Spiritual Beauty With Homemade Organic Skin Care.
Hello The Euphoric You..!

Aura Beauty Booster

50ml Ancient Minerals

Lip Cheek Balm

5ml Berry Pink
RM 20.00

Day Moisturizer

15ml 15% MSM Sulfur
RM 38.00

Lip Conditioner

8ml Luscious Vanilla
RM 28.00

Day & Night Anti-Aging

5ml Fountain of Youth
RM 28.00

SPF35 Skin Protector

10ml SPF35 Sunblock
RM 40.00

Coming Soon - MBF progress

Important !

Jualan MTC (Miracle Treatment Cream) & Miracle C Beauty Serum


Rujuk Ruang Left-Sidebar Untuk Mengetahui Harga Special Offer Terkini. Jika Special Offer Telah Tamat, Sila Guna Harga BEST BUY

jualan akhir tahun 2011 end year sale sabun dogaci pakdefne 3ketul rm50 apricot olive clay soap

Monday, December 19, 2011

Assalamualaikum.. hello pretty girls.. all you need is love, hugs & kisses.. 

❄。*。¨¯`*♥ ♥ ♥ END YEAR SALE ♥ ♥ ♥*`¯¨。*。❄
3Bars of Dogaci Organic Beauty Soap
Apricot + Olive + Clay-Apricot-Olive
¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
order sekarang utk mendapat harga istimewa ini!
 ¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

3Bars -Organic Beauty Soap Dogaci/Pakdefne- Turkey
Year End Sale 2011 SM RM50 / SS RM58
---------- termasuk pos laju ----------
( rujuk ruang left-sidebar utk mengetahui harga Special Offer terkini )
( jika Special Offer telah tamat, sentiasa guna harga Best Buy )

Thank you for reading.. Like !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
....Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About the Author

I'm Yatt, 45, young, authentic, healthy, creative, funny! My kids are Sara 17, Sufi 14 & Saiful 13.

People say that my homemade organic skin care products are amazing! That's an absolute proof to anchor your faith in me. I know what I'm doing. I know exactly what I put on my skin. I don't even dare going back & re-using those heavy chemicals for the sake of beauty. You know I've tried before & I failed, my skin was very badly damaged. It's hard to recover, but, eventually, it did.

Sweet darlings, better safe than sorry. Love your skin, love yourself, love your life. Choose Embrazeme. V

Contact Me

Should You Have Any Inquiry Regarding Skincare Consultation, Feel Free To Contact Me.


Banking Details

Before You Pay, Kindly Contact Me To Check Stock Availability. Please Note That Some Products Will Be Produced On Demand.

Get Notified, Subscribe

Sweet Darlings

Join Beauty Spirit Group

Darlings.. It Would Be My Genuine Pleasure To Have You In My Facebook Group Circle..

Like Yatt Lateef

Weight Loss Tips & Beauty

Siapa Kata Nak CANTIK Harus MAHAL ?

Japanese Green Tea With Lime Juice
<> Buat secawan teh hijau Jepun (ada dijual di kedai organik).
<> Masukkan jus dari perahan sebiji limau nipis, kacau & minum ketika masih suam.
<> Amalkan 3 kali sehari - pagi, tengahari & malam.

diy Homemade Beauty

Thank You For Visiting..

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers